Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and gateway to North East India. The ancient cities of Guwahati are home to many ancient Hindu temples and hosts diverse wildlife including rare animal and endangered birds. Here is the list of incredible places to visit in Guwahati
1. Kamakhya Mandir The Kamakhya Mandir is one of the most revered shrines of Shakti in India.
2. Assam State Zoo cum Botanical Garden The Assam state zoo cum botanical garden is probably the largest of all the Zoos in the North Eastern states of India.
3. Amchang Wildlife Sanctuary Perfect place for the Guwahati visitors to refresh themselves in touch with nature.
4. Deepor Beel Deepor Beel is a freshwater lake located in the southwestern part of the city, Guwahati.
5. Umananda Mandir The Umananda Temple is located in the small Peacock Island amidst the mighty Brahmaputra.
6. Assam State Museum Assam State Museum, also known as Assam Rajyik State Museum.
7. Nehru Park The Nehru Park is a public park situated at the heart of the Guwahati city.The park is one of the major tourist attractions in Guwahati.
8. Basistha Ashram Basistha Ashram where the Mandir has located dates back to the Vedic age. According to legend, the ashram was founded by the great saint Basistha.
9. Hajo Hajo is an ancient pilgrimage center for three religions: Hindus, Buddhists, and Muslims.
10. Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary The Pobitora Wildlife sanctuary is a small heaven for the wildlife lovers.Cue resume writing services resumecvwriter.com card describe a festival that is important in your homework help country.